Wednesday, October 29, 2014

MORE THAN A TICKET MEMOIRS FLYING WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES FROM PROPS TO JETS by Argie Hoskins

Good Morning World,
I desire to share a comment which gladdened my heart as I opened my day this morning.
Henny Penny has left a new comment on your post "BOOK TALK":

"Hi Argie! I Love your unusual name. It has been a long time since I opened any book and read it through. With the animals, my sewing and crafts, and gardening, I keep busy. But, I read your book and enjoyed every page. It brought back many memories of the 1950's. Memories of Daddy's business trips to New York and his telling me about the stewardesses and how nice they were.

My only disappointment in reading your book was that it ended too quickly. I had seen the picture of you and your four sons and was excited to hear more about your life. How you met your husband. Was it on a flight, etc. Guess that would make another good book. Fact is, I was reading and enjoying the book and when I reached the picture of you and your sons, I didn't want the story to end. 



I am very glad I bought and read your book, "More Than a Ticket". It will stay on my coffee table. I enjoy going back and looking at the pictures. Thank you!"

I am excited to have written the positive threads of interest which are woven through the book and being received with enthusiasm. Threads of FAMILY HISTORY, EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, VALIDATION, PATRIOTISM, MESSAGES AND LESSONS LEARNED, RELIGION, AND OVERCOMING CHALLENGES.  Many are buying copies for gifts to spread the message.



2 comments:

  1. A mutual friend has described you as terrific. Everything I read about you confirms his high judgment of you. I plan to buy the book and read it from cover to cover. Best wishes for your upbeat philosophy and as described by my friend and yours “she is a delightful personality, sincere and loving. Knowing her has been a very good experience of my lifetime.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order on Amazon.com More Than a Ticket Memoirs Flying with American Airline from Props to Jets by Argie Hoskins

      Delete