Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MORE THAN A TICKET FROM PROPS TO JETS




      

 
Former American Airlines Stewardess Argie Hoskins

 

I AM EXCITED. My book will be finished and for sale in April 2014.  


The title: More Than A Ticket    Props to Jets is filled with memories. The book is a bit of history shared by individuals who enjoyed being on a team with terrific people.  They became a caring and committed family while serving passengers as they flew through the clouds.

More Than A Ticket       



Mechanic Roy Jacobson
                                                Props



Flight Engineer Roy Jacobson
                                              to Jets

For book details:
argie.ella@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure! I hope you will up load here some little bits and comments that will continue to keep us interested in your book. I look forward to hearing that it is published!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look. You will enjoy my book. If you have received this message more than once, please send me a note: argie.ella@gmail.com If you have sent me a comment more than once, you will hear from me each time you comment. Sorry!
      Blog: American Airlines 707 Jet Stewardess
      Post: More Than a Ticket Memoirs Flying with American Airlines from Props to Jets
      Link: http://americanairlinesstewardess.blogspot.com/2014/08/more-than-ticket-memoirs-flying-with.html

      Delete